To place an order for a dulcimer or equipment:
- Choose the dulcimer model or equipment you are interested in.
- See the Price List for the model, optional equipment or accessories you wish.
- Contact me to discuss the dulcimer model you need and the custom-voicing to your musical requirements. (Every dulcimer I make is custom-voiced for its owner -- no extra charge!) Here are three ways to reach me:
° Telephone - (585) 288-5031
° E-mail - Contact Us
° Postal Mail:
289 Rich's Dugway
Rochester NY 14625
- Make a deposit. This is a 15% non-refundable deposit, and guarantees your place on the Build List. You can make your deposit in a couple of ways:
- U.S. Mail (preferred for domestic payments). Send check or money order, payable to "Dwain Wilder," to the above address
- Or you can send funds to "email@example.com" on-line using easy, secure-access PayPal. Due to fees charged, I ask that only international clients use PayPal, unless there are special circumstances.
Please note that I am currently taking orders for delivery in about half a year for the Standard Series and a year for the Concert Series.
I hope you don't find the wait discouraging. Think of it this way: you can order with just a deposit (I actually prefer to keep the deposit as small as possible -- just enough to know my client is in earnest about getting a Bear Meadow, and so I don't tie up your money), then use the waiting time to save up the rest of the price.